The LifeShield Laser is easy to use
- The laser uses 2 AAA batteries. Insert both of the batteries with the negative pole facing the end cap (on/off) switch.
- When turning the laser on use the pad of your finger and press down until the beam appears. When you release the on/off button the laser turns off. If you press down firmly on the on/off button the laser will continue to stay on until you press down firmly to turn it off.
- Rotate the laser in a clockwise rotation when using it on food and water, or on areas of your pet’s body for pain control.
- For your pets, use the laser on all food and water.
- To treat water or food use the laser for approximately 8-10 rotations, at a distance of 1-2 inches, which is approximately 5 seconds.
- For direct treatment of pets, time may vary depending on severity of injury. Begin with a 1-2 minute cycle. Repeat as necessary
- For healthier plants and longer life of cut flowers use the laser on all water that you use to water your plants.
- Always use two high quality alkaline batteries of the same brand and always replace both batteries at the same time.
DANGER NEVER POINT THE LASER DIRECTLY INTO THE EYES!